- » Want to Learn How to Draw Cool Stuff? There's a Book For That. New Book Series Will Revolutionize the Way You Draw
- » New Bestselling Book Will Revolutionize the Way You Draw
- » A New Filmmaking Terms Book is a 'Must' on Every Set
- » Tips for Published Authors
- » Read an Excerpt from Jim Hamilton's Book: In Pursuit of Love
A New Filmmaking Terms Book is a 'Must' on Every Set
Posted by Library Tales Publishing on July 21, 2014
A new term glossary book details over 3,000 filmmaking terms you may hear around a movie set.
Library Tales Publishing announces the release of The Filmmaking Term Pocketbook Glossary on July 22nd, 2014. This pocket size glossary contains over 3,000 “must know” filmmaking terms commonly used during pre-production, on set and in post.
The Filmmaking Term Pocketbook Glossary contains detailed descriptions for the most popular filmmaking terms heard on set, including terms relating to grip, lights, cinematography, screenwriting, visual effects and film distribution. This handy pocketbook is a “must” on-set tool which can prove useful for filmmakers, film producers, actors and any person who wants to get involved in the exciting world of film production.
Copies of The Filmmaking Term Pocketbook Glossary can be purchased on Amazon.com on or Kindle.