- » Want to Learn How to Draw Cool Stuff? There's a Book For That. New Book Series Will Revolutionize the Way You Draw
- » New Bestselling Book Will Revolutionize the Way You Draw
- » A New Filmmaking Terms Book is a 'Must' on Every Set
- » Tips for Published Authors
- » Read an Excerpt from Jim Hamilton's Book: In Pursuit of Love
Baking Cookies on Presidents’ Day
Posted on February 18, 2013
Library Tales Publishing announces the release of “It’s the Cookie, Mr. President” a refreshing look at our Presidents through cookies, paired with amusing quotes from every administration since 1776.
NEW YORK, NY – (LTP Press - February 18th, 2013) – “It’s the Cookie, Mr. President” highlights our eclectic elected by way of a common denominator – the cookie. The wordplay that connects the recipes and the quotes is inspiriting. The book revives quotes from forty-four U.S. Presidents, with a refreshing combination of words and sugar. The book is short and sweet, with approachable recipes and clear instructions.
It’s a perfect gift for the mom or dad who loves to bake and debate, or anyone who understands that baking cookies is cheering in its simplicity and familiarity as well as its affordability. Save dough by home-baking - just add basic ingredients and a little bit of patriotism, and you’ll find a hobby that will endear and endure and make for a tasteful election season!